Сведения об образовательной организации
Главная > About BSAU > History

July 23, 1930

Bashkir Agricultural Institute was established

December 30, 1933

First class of graduates

1947

Forestry Faculty was created

1950

Farm Mechanization Faculty was set up

1954-1964

Veterinary clinic, the main academic building and dormitory housing No. 1 were completed

1954

Dissertation Defense for Candidate of sciences degree (PhD) started

1966

A new major on «Economics and Farm Management» opened

1969

Institute provides a major on «Accounting and Analysis in Agriculture» 
Advanced Management Training Faculty was formed

1980

Bashkir Agricultural Institute was awarded Order of the Red Banner of Labour for training highly qualified experts for agriculture and scientific achievements  

1993

Institute got the status of University and was renamed as Bashkir State Agrarian University.

1999-2009

Palace of Culture «Yubileiny» was granted to the University
Connecting bridges between academic buildings were built 
Livestock and poultry courtyard was built 
Training and Scientific Center and tractor testing track built

2005

A new branch in Sibai city was opened

2005

Information Technologies and Management Faculty was created